Another Friend of Lamar Odom Suffers Drug Related Death — Report
In a terrible turn of events, Lamar Odom has reportedly lost a second close friend to a drug-related death. This time it was unfortunately Bobby Heyward, who passed away on Saturday. The L.A. County Coroner's office has confirmed the death of the 30-year-old producer and writer, but has not commented on whether drugs had a hand in the official cause of death.
Lamar’s first friend to pass away in the last week, Jamie Sangouthai, was originally said to have died due to overdose, but it was later revealed that he experienced necrotizing fasciitis, a bacterial skin infection. However, infections like Jaime's are often caused by intravenous drug use.
Bobby’s Instagram page makes the horrible news even more upsetting than it already is. The last picture the former America's Next Top Model producer uploaded was one from 2007 of himself and his pals Lamar and Jaime out on the town. The snap was meant to be a tribute to Jaime after he passed away.
“#RIP To my big brother Jamie who always brought light into any room he walked into and laughter as well,” wrote Bobby in the caption. “At all times J you will always be missed. Family for life.”
According to Us Weekly, Lamar is “beside himself” because he and Bobby were still close before the writer-producer's death. The former Los Angeles Lakers player was last seen in Las Vegas before his pal Adrien Broner's boxing match.
Neither Lamar nor his ex-wife Khloe Kardashian has commented on the sad situation on their social networking accounts. Our hearts go out to both of them.
Source: Us Weekly