Lamar Odom Unconscious: Kardashian Family Breaks Silence as 911 Calls Are Released
A day after brothel workers found Lamar Odom unconscious, the Nye County Sheriff’s Office released the frantic 911 calls… and the Kardashian and Jenners have made their first public comments since the tragedy.
In the audio clip below, released in an October 14 press conference, Love Ranch South media director Richard Hunter describes the condition of Khloe Kardashian’s ex to the 911 operator.
“I got white… it looks like some kind of white stuff coming out of his mouth. A bunch of white stuff coming out of his mouth,” he says.
At that point, Richard seems to confer with other Love South Ranch employees. “They just handed me something called… Reload 72-hour-Strong Sexual Enhancer For Men,” he continues. “They said he’s taken a bunch of these. So he has done that. I asked them if he’s taken any drug because he’s been there for days, and they said no … I’m seeing 1,875 milligrams … They’re saying he’s probably taken ten over a three-day time.”
Then, after more inaudible conversation, he tells the dispatcher, “Somebody just came up to me and said that he apparently had cocaine on him that he finished… he did this on Saturday … Since then, what I’ve told you, he’s been alert, conscious, all that.”
Around the same time as the press conference, Lamar’s in-laws started posting their prayers to Instagram.
More as this story develops...
Check out more of Wetpaint’s coverage of the Lamar Odom news: