Lamar Odom Had “Virtually Every Drug Imaginable” In His System: Report
The owner of the brothel Lamar Odom was found unconscious in yesterday, October 13, said the NBA star was foaming at the mouth and vomiting blood when he was found. Now an insider claims multiple controlled systems were a factor and Lamar's condition is being treated as an overdose.
Love Ranch owner Dennis Hof spoke out after news broke that Lamar was fighting for his life in hospital and "inconsolable" Khloe Kardashian rushed to his bedside.
He said, "We called 911 immediately and they said roll him on his left side, when we did that he was throwing up all kinds of stuff and foaming."
“The only thing we know for sure is he was taking an excessive amount of herbal Viagra - not to say he wasn’t doing drugs but no one saw anything like that,” he told NBC News.
No illegal drugs were found in the 35-year-old’s room. However, one source tell E! News "virtually every drug imaginable" was found in his system.
"He was doing crack cocaine all weekend and he choked on his mucous," the insider discloses. "They're now having to fix all the damage it has done."
A now comatose Lamar reportedly has suffered heart, kidney and lung failure, with likely brain damage. However, the E! source was sure to clarify that Lamar has not been declared brain dead.
Khloe, Kim and Kris are at the basketball player’s bedside while Rob Kardashian and Scott Disick - who were both very close to Lamar – are making their way to Vegas.
Check out more of Wetpaint’s coverage of the Lamar Odom news:
Inside the Brothel Where Lamar Odom Was Found Unconscious
Are The Kardashians Really Filming This Incident for KUWTK?
Reality Stars, Athletes & More Send Lamar Odom Well Wishes
Report: Lamar Odom Bender Spurred by Mystery Caller?