Lea Michele has been a wealth of information lately. First, she disclosed some major personal secrets in her brand new book, Brunette Ambition, and now, she’s baring her soul for Us Weekly. Okay, maybe not her soul — but the 27-year-old Glee star did give the mag 25 pretty unexpected and surprising facts about herself that we didn’t already know about her!
After five years on Glee — which means five years of interviews and even Lea’s book release — is there really anything about her that Lea hasn’t told us? Yes, it’s totally possible… and after reading Lea’s list, we love her even more.
Here are some of our favorite facts that Lea shared:
1. Growing up, hermit crabs were my favorite pet. I had about 20.
2. I keep gummi bears in the freezer and eat them in bed at night.
3. I have a scar on my forehead from a boy throwing a tap shoe at my head in preschool (only you, Lea).
4. I stole toilet paper from the White House when the Glee cast sang for President Obama.
5. As a child, I told my mom that I would one day marry Michael Jordan.
Are you surprised by any of these facts? Did you already know them?
Source: Us Weekly