Lexie Dies, Teddy Gets Fired & The Season 8 Finale: Grey’s Anatomy Week in Review 5/18
- In case you haven’t heard already (or don't like reading headlines): Lexie died in the Season 8 finale. Oh, and Teddy was fired.
- Now that we are done sobbing, how will Lexie’s death change the future of Grey’s Anatomy? We took an in-depth look into what this could mean for MerDer and those tempting East Coast offers.
- The Queen speaks! Shonda Rhimes talks about why and how she decided to end Teddy and Lexie’s run in the show. (Don’t worry, they didn’t get Heigl’d.)
- Still not over Lexie’s death? Remember She of the Beautiful Bangs through this photo montage.
- Uh oh: How will Derek’s mangled hand play into his future as a surgeon? Could this be the end of McDreamy’s career?!
- In case you were wondering: Grey’s Anatomy was picked up for another season, so we will get to find out what happened to all the doctors in September.
Maria Mercedes Lara is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @maria_mercedes.
Satisfy your Grey’s Anatomy addiction: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr.