5. The house that love built... or not. Kim Richards is clearly still resentful about no longer owning a piece of the Palm Desert house. And speaking of Kim, how did she not realize that she’s been spraying air freshener into her mouth? Sounds like someone needs to be introduced to the wonder of Mentos.
4. Not exactly a conversation starter. We suppose we should applaud that Kyle and Brandi are at least able to be in the same room without calling each other “classless,” but seeing the two of them at the same table at the charity was crazy-awkward! And did Lisa really think she would spark up hours of conversation by asking Brandi what street she lives on? Nice try, Lis!
3. Doesn’t everyone keep their crutches behind the couch? Even after Brandi announced that she was leaving game night, there were still plenty of crazy moments. Dana sounds like she really needs attention (or at least a hug), while Kim makes a comment to Camille about how she was a Brandi-esque villain last year. Uh, what was Kim thinking? Was she hoping to have two smackdowns in one night?
2. A million dollars for a wedding: Sounds great, but what’s the catch? All we can say after meeting Lisa’s wedding planner is, “Wow.” We’re not even sure why he asks Pandora questions about her wedding, since he clearly isn’t interested in the answers. And we were a little worried that he was actually going to hire a construction crew to start building a church right in Lisa’s backyard. (Then again, Lisa would totally rock a hard hat.)
1. Words are exchanged and fingers are pointed. Things were about to come to blows at the end of game night, with Kim sticking her finger in Brandi’s face and Brandi pushing it away. Thankfully, Taylor helped everyone come to their senses, but not before plenty of harsh words and accusations had been exchanged (“pig” and “cracked-out” being among them). We would give the ladies advice for how to behave next time at a game night, but we’re pretty sure there won’t be a next time.