The Love & Hip Hop Season 4 reunion special, which filmed this past December in New York City, is set to air the first of its two-part special tonight, Monday, Februrary 3 at 8 p.m. ET on VH1. And guess what? Wetpaint Entertainment was there to witness the the meltdowns, madness, and makeups!
So what can you expect to see on Part 1 of the reunion special? Well, we can’t tell you guys everything that’s about to go down, but can tell you what to look forward to:
1. There’s a new host in town. Love & Hip Hop producer Mona Scott Young has officially stepped down from her hosting duties and passed the torch to actress/comedienne Mo'Nique. As you know, Mo's no stranger to the feisty ladies of VH1 (after all, she did host the Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School back in 2007) and is definitely expected to bring a comedic flare to the intense show.
2. A cast member is MIA. One of the Love & Hip Hop cast members was unable to be on stage but pops up during the reunion in a pretty unconventional way!
3. Secrets come to light! What is a reunion show without a couple of secrets coming to light, right? Well lets just say that a couple of the cast members let it all hang out and throw in a few curveballs too. And the reactions? Not pretty… at all.
4. It’s the end of the road. A couple relationships end… for good.
5. Fists fly. What’s a good reunion show without a fight or two? In the reunion promo, we see Season 4 foes Erica Mena and Nya Lee come to blows — with one of them stepping on Mo'Nique's feet in the process— and in the new sneak peek, Erica gives Rich Dollaz a piece of her mind too!
6. Enemies work it out. A couple of this season’s foes hash out their differences and make amends.
While we weren’t able to stay for the taping of part 2, which airs Monday, February 10, based on what we've seen so far, this special isn’t one to miss!
Love & Hip Hop Season 4 reunion special part 1 airs tonight, Monday February 3, at 8 p.m. ET on VH1.
What did you think of Love & Hip Hop Season 4? Get your feelings out in the comments below!