They’re back! Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 premiered last night, Monday, May 5, and of course the cast of Atlanta definitely brought their own brand of drama. With everyone’s lives moving in new exciting directions, there was a lot to be covered in just one hour.
So, what were our WTF moments this week? Check them out below!
1. Mimi Faust and Nikko explore making sex tapes. Mimi Faust and Nikko are back together and according to Mimi, the sex is off the charts. So much so, that Mimi and Nikko have started taping their freaky-deaky sexcapades. And we all know how that ended…
2. Mimi tells the girls she’s made a sex tape. Mimi meets up with friends Erica Dixon and Ariane Davis to play catch-up. After Erica and Ariane dish about the new loves in their lives, Mimi reveals to the gang that she and boyfriend Nikko are back together. Not only that, but she and Nikko have made a sex tape. Her girlfriends are displeased with the idea that she would even let Nikko keep a copy of the tape, but Mimi says she trust that nothing with happen.
3. Rasheeda Frost is confused about her marriage. Rasheeda meets up with Waka Flocka’s fianceé, Tammy Rivera, and his mother, Deb Atley. At first, Rasheeda is talking about Waka and Tammy’s wedding, which Deb is being a total momzilla about. But soon, the conversation veers off to Tammy’s lingering insecurities from Waka’s previous infidelities. Rasheeda relates with Tammy on this as she’s still getting over her own husband, Kirk Frost’s betrayal. Deb tells Rasheeda that she needs to work things out with Kirk there’s still love between them.
4. Nikko tells Mimi their tape was “leaked.” Nikko invites Mimi to dinner to talk about something very serious. While Mimi thinks it’s just a sweet gesture, Nikko actually reveals the camera with their romp was stolen among the other items that went missing on their return from the Bahamas. Furthermore, screenshots of their sex tape have been posted to Media Take Out. Mimi is outraged, while Nikko says the best course of action is to capitalize on the situation. Mimi regrets ever making a tape with Nikko and tells him that her baby daddy, Stevie J., will give her hell once he finds out.
5. Lil Scrappy introduces Bambi to Momma Dee. Since breaking off his engagement to Erica, Lil Scrappy has moved on to former Basketball Wives LA star Bambi. When Scrappy tries to introduce Bambi to his mother, Momma Dee, his mom informs him she’s done a background check on Bambi and she knows that Bambi is fooling around with another man in L.A. To make matters worse, Momma Dee tells Bambi her son “always has an egg in his basket” and “wants to keep his options open.” Both Bambi and Scrappy look deeply confused by Momma Dee’s statement, and feeling offended, they both leave.
6. Rasheeda’s mom and Kirk fight over germs. Rasheeda asks her mom, Sherleen, to help her with baby Karter. Kirk is highly annoyed with Sherleen’s attitude and “germs.” During their spat, Sherleen reminds Kirk that not too long ago Kirk questioned if Karter was his child. Turns out, Kirk still has doubts about the paternity of the baby, but he’s going to do what he can — as well as put Sherleen in her place.
7. Bambi confronts Scrappy about “eggs.” Bambi rides her bike over to Scrappy’s house with Momma Dee’s “egg” talk on her mind. She tells Scrappy she wants to know about these “eggs” Momma Dee is talking about, but he tells her there’s no one else and that she needs to have faith in him — the same way he has faith that she’s not sleeping around with someone in L.A. Bambi admits to Scrappy she’s got a little insecurity about Scrappy being faithful since he has yet to tell her he loves her. Scrappy says his feelings haven’t fully reached love yet, but he cares a lot about her. Bambi tells him she loves him and hopes that he can finally make that push.
8. Joseline Hernandez marriage is questioned. Several months into wedded bliss, Stevie J. and Joseline Hernandez are living the high life. Joseline feels like she should have a second wedding — with a long gown, bridesmaids, and flower girls — but Stevie tells her it will take a little time. Instead, he plans a birthday party for the two of them. At the party, Ariane and Erica question Joseline about the validity of her marriage (as they’re snooping for their friend, Mimi). Joseline gets irritated and tells Stevie the girls need to calm down otherwise she will have to get rowdy. Stevie assures Joseline it’s nothing and tells her to have a good time.
Later, a stipper pole is offered to Joseline and Stevie as a post-marital wedding/birthday gift. At first elated by the gift, Joseline and Stevie joke they need more poles around the house. However, once Joseline learns from Erica and Ariane the gift is from Mimi, she gets upset and leaves the party. Stevie is confused as to why Joseline leaves and is even more dumbfounded once he sees Joseline took his car and left him behind. Stevie decides he’s still going to make the best of the night and hits up Magic City (Atlanta’s premiere strip club) with best friend Benzino.
9. Joseline gives Stevie a talking to. When Stevie returns home, he’s met with a ballistic Joseline who tells him that he needs to keep Mimi’s friends away from her. Stevie tries to get Joseline back in a loving mood, but she tells him that she will not tolerate disrespect from Erica or Ariane and the next time, she’ll put her hands on them. Stevie tells Joseline no wife of his will be fighting anyone, and she tells him to keep his and Mimi’s friends “in check.” Joseline also tells Stevie to let Mimi know that the stripper pole she sent is too short for her “high ceilings.”
The Puerto Rican princess then gives Stevie a tongue-lashing about going to the club to scam on young girls. Stevie tells Joseline to watch her mouth, and she responds by telling him to do his job and work on her career.
A new episode of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 airs Monday, May 12 at 8 p.m. ET on VH1.
Were there any other WTF moments from the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 premiere? Tell us now in the comments below!