Surprise! Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 blessed us with not one, but TWO episodes this week and guys, the drama did not halt. On Season 3, Episode 2: “Leaked,” newcomer Yung Joc made his grand entrance as Karlie Redd’s boytoy, Mimi Faust’s sex tape has some fallout, and Kirk Frost questions the paternity of baby Karter.
So, what were our WTF moments this week? Check them out below!
1. Stevie J. sees Mimi’s leaked photos. After arguing with with wife, Joseline Hernandez, Stevie J. decides to peruse the internet and finds photos from Mimi’s “leaked” sex tape with boyfriend Nikko. Stevie tells Joseline that they will have to hold off from their wedding until he resolves this issue with Mimi.
2. Karlie wants to live with Yung Joc. We’re introduced to Karlie’s new boo Yung Joc and Karlie’s built up insecurities. While hanging out on the set of her new film, 30 Days in Atlanta, Karlie tells her man that his somewhat shady behavior has her questioning her trust for him, but she has a solution to make her less anxious — they should move in together. Yung is a little hesitant about it, but tells Karlie he’ll think it over.
3. Mimi and Nikko visit Vivid Entertainment. Still upset about photos from her sex tape on MediaTakeOut, Mimi now learns that Vivid Entertainment has reached out to Nikko with a proposition to make money on their sex tape. The couple fly to L.A. to see what Vivid’s CEO, Steve Hirsch, has to say and Mimi is distraught because of the situation possibly affecting her 3-year-old daughter, Eva. Steve leaves Mimi and Nikko alone for a moment to discuss it, and Nikko assures Mimi that this is the best way to keep the video from going viral as well as make a profit on the side. Mimi signs the agreement.
4. Lil Scrappy admits he still loves Erica Dixon. Still reeling off of Momma Dee dropping a couple “eggs” in Bambis ear, Lil Scrappy decides to meet with baby mama Erica Dixon, who he’s apparently been sending “questionable” text messages to. At a lounge, Erica reveals to Scrappy that she’s falling in love with her new guy (O’Shea Russell). Scrappy is taken aback by Erica’s admission, and finally realizes that she’s moved on. Much later, Scrappy meets up with another Erica — Erica Pinkett — for drinks and the two act a little more than just friendly.
5. Stevie J. threatens to take Eva from Mimi. Upon returning from L.A., Stevie J. meets with Mimi to discuss the leaked photos from her sex tape online. Mimi tells Stevie to mind his own business, but Stevie threatens to take Mimi to court for their daughter Eva, due to her “rash decisions.” Mimi tells Stevie that he won’t be able to take away their daughter from her because he’s married to a known prostitute, but he assures her he will do what he has to to ensure the safety of his baby girl.
6. Stevie confronts Nikko about the sex tape. Stevie waits for “Freako” Nikko at the gym and then confronts him about the sexually explicit photos online. Nikko almost immediately reveals that he made a tape with Mimi and that they sold it for a lot of money. Stevie J. is pissed and the two men try to fight each other. Security swoops in to pull them apart, but both men continue to throw threats at each other. Nikko taunts Stevie J. about his million dollar child support suit, but Stevie shrugs it off telling Nikko that he will see him again.
7. Karlie catches Yung Joc at the strip club. Karlie’s suspicions towards Yung Joc continue to grow, and the budding actress/musician is even more worried when she learns that Yung is conducting “business” at the strip club, Magic City. When she gets there, she sees Yung Joc taking a body shot off a stripper, and becomes insanely pissed off. Yung tries to assure her that he’s doing nothing wrong, but she tells him that she thinks he’s cheating on her. Completely deflecting her interrogation, Yung tells Karlie that he’s put a bid on a house for the two to live in. Karlie is happy about the fact that they’ll be living together, but tells Yung that she’s serious about their relationship and hopes he’s not playing games with her.
8. Kirk gives Karter a paternity test. Kirk meets with friend Benzino to buy a new motorcycle (as Kirk’s mother-in-law, Sherleen, trashed his other bike) and the two talk about Kirk’s marriage. Benzino tells Kirk to work things out with Rasheeda Frost, but Kirk says he has his concerns — namely, whether he’s the father of their baby, Karter. Later, Kirk secretly takes an at-home paternity test against the baby and takes the results to friend Benzino. Is baby Karter his son? Guess we’ll have to tune into the next episode of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 to find out!
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3, Episode 3: “The Results Are In” airs Monday, May 12 at 9 p.m. ET on VH1.
Were there any other WTF moments from the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3, Episode 2: “Leaked”? Tell us now in the comments below!