It’s safe to say that we definitely warned you that the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 reunion show was going to have quite the few bombs dropped. With host Sommore at the helm, last night’s airing of Reunion Show Part 1 aired tons of dirty little secrets between a couple of the cast members and left us hanging at the start of the headline-making Love & Hip Hop Atlanta brawl.
So what were our WTF moments this week? Check them out below!
1. Backstage shenanigans. Before the show starts, cameras go behind-the-scenes with several cast members and it’s revealed on the day of the reunion show, Stevie J. leaked a new a topless photo of Althea Heart on Twitter. Bambi and Lil Scrappy are shocked by it all, while Benzino is trying his best to take it all in and focus on his lady love, Althea. Momma Dee and Erica Dixon wonder what’s holding up the show, and they reveal that they’re weary of Joseline Hernandez’s behavior and thinks she needs an intervention.
2. Bambi and Erica P. scramble Lil Scrappy’s “eggs.” At the top of the show, Sommore jumped right into the pseudo love triangle between Lil Scrappy, Bambi, and Erica Pinkett aka Pinky. After showing the infamous clip of Pinky and Scrappy alone together, Bambi says that she thinks that Pinky is utterly obsessed with her, and Pinky is nothing more than an aspiring side chick. Pinkett rebuts by saying that she’s not at all jealous of Bambi, and goes on to say that Bambi disliked her from the moment that she got on the show. Furthermore, Pinky squashed the “aspiring side chick” notion by saying that she could’ve had Scrappy anytime she wanted and he’s made because he couldn’t get to be with her.
Momma Dee jumps in to tell Bambi that Erica P. and Scrappy never had sex, and the she tried to tell her that, but Bambi didn’t want to hear it. In the midst of all the back and forth between Erica Pinkett and Bambi, Erica D. decides to remind Bambi of her “side chick ways,” and reveals that Bambi wanted to sleep with Lil Scrappy, while Erica D. and Scrappy were engaged to be married. Both Bambi and Scrappy backtrack saying that they never acted on their feelings and only hooked up after Scrappy’s engagement to Erica D. ended.
3. Erica D. and Scrappy hooked up?! Sommore poses the question of whether or not Bambi and Lil Scrappy love each other. Neither one can sincerely say the love one another, and Bambi goes on to say that she’s not trying to get married to Scrappy. As the segment goes on, Erica D. is asked if she thinks that Bambi and Scrappy loves each other, and she says no, stating that she and Scrappy were intimate — and pulls out a hotel receipt to prove it. Scrappy denies it, Bambi declares the baby mamas “can be side chicks too,” and Erica D. asks for a lie-detector test to prove that she’s right.
4. Karlie Redd was abusive… and doesn’t deny it. After Kirk and Rasheeda Frost dish on working on their marriage, Karlie and Yung Joc talk about their tumultuous time together. When Yung Joc’s friend-turned-girlfriend Khadiyah comes on stage, Karlie and Khadiyah go back and forth over their status in Joc’s life. Joc says that he and Khadiyah were a couple after he broke things off with Karlie, but Karlie says that isn’t true, as she and Joc were still having sex during his relationship with Khadiyah. Sommore questions Joc on why things went wrong with Karlie, and he notes that after three months together, Karlie became abusive and fractured his finger (the same one she sucked on TV) — which she admits to — and that he couldn’t stand for her behavior. Khadiyah notes that every time Joc and Karlie had a problem, Joc would visit her.
5. Scrappy’s lie detector-test reveals… In the midst of the show, Scrappy submitted to a lie-detector test to prove that Erica D. was lying about their hookup. Sommore reveals the results, which says that Scrappy lied about not being with Erica in the past month (of June-July when the reunion was taped). Erica concurs the test results saying that she and Scrappy hooked up not once, but twice over a period of three weeks. Scrappy says that he doesn’t know what Erica’s talking about, and that he doesn’t trust the lie detector tests.
Bambi says that she’s annoyed by the double standard that had she fooled around with Scrappy, she’d be considered a side piece, while Erica’s hookups with him are OK because she’s the baby mama. However, Erica barks back by saying that she and Scrappy only hooked up and never took it any further for her to be considered a side chick.
6. Tempers flare into a brawl! As the cast members prepare for their next scene, tempers start to build, as Momma Dee counsels Benzino into staying calm and worrying about his fianceé, Althea. Momma Dee tells Benzino to remain calm, while on the other side of the set, Stevie J. tells Joseline that he’s got her back no matter what. Stevie and Joseline both complain about being hot, and Benzino and Althea make the comment that drugs — specifically cocaine — makes the body react that way. Somehow or the other, Stevie hears the comments, and Joseline tells him to relax. After both men look at each other, they shout “What?” to one another, and Benzino tells Stevie J. to stop acting up around security and wait for their chance to go at it later. Stevie, however, goes for the kill with Joseline at his side. Security is able to grab Stevie, but Joseline isn’t held back before she lunges at Althea and all hell breaks loose.
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 reunion show part two airs Monday, Sept 1, at 8 p.m. ET on VH1.
Were there any other WTF moments from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3, Episode 18, Reunion Show Part 1? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!