ABC Family Channel Â© 2012 Disney ABC Television Group
Maya’s Killer, Finale Twists, and Massive Spoilers! Pretty Little Liars Week in Review 7/27
Eric McCandless/ ABC Family
Big news in the Pretty Little Liars universe this week! From huge spoilers to Wetpaint Entertainment exclusives, here’s what we were buzzing about.
- We’re getting more and more clues about the final three episodes of Season 3’s summer installment. We know about Noel’s involvement in Episode 10, Alison’s secret past with a very suspicious Rosewood resident, and that the summer finale will have “more twists” than ever.
- We asked a few burning questions: Did Paige kill Maya? How did Nate know about Emily’s gift to Maya? And what are the 5 biggest secrets Maya kept from Emily?
- Episode 7: “Crazy” was, in a word, coded. We recapped the episode, found out more details on CeCe, puzzled over the clue “Maya Knew,” even questioned our very own Spencer, and narrowed down our list of “A” suspects.
- And we looked ahead to Episode 8: “Stolen Kisses,” by rounding up all the sneak peeks, and taking a closer look at the preview.
- The Halloween episode sounds insane! Jason-lovers, however, should have no fear. Marlene King promised a “riveting” episode, and Brendan Robinson used two “scary”s to describe it in a Wetpaint exclusive.