Which Mob Wives Ladies Would Win in a Fight: Staten Island or Philly?
Credit: Piotr Sikora/ VH1    


Which Mob Wives Ladies Would Win in a Fight: Staten Island or Philly?

This season on Mob Wives: New Blood, we learned that Staten Island doesn’t have a monopoly on tough-talking Italian women when we were introduced to two new fierce gals from Philadelphia. Newbies Alicia DiMichele and Natalie Guercio have brought a new life to the VH1 reality show — even if that life also includes some (sometimes scary) catfights.

We’ve watched as a variety of permutations of the women faced off against one another this season — Renee vs. Alicia, Natalie vs. Big Ang, Renee vs. Natalie — but what if we matched turf against turf? Which group of ladies would win out in a fight: Staten Island (Renee, Drita, Big Ang) or Philly (Alicia and Natalie)?

That’s the question Wetpaint Entertainment asked Viggle LIVE! users during last week’s (January 23) episode of Mob Wives: New Blood, and it appears most viewers are fans of the original flavor!

The OG tough girls of Staten Island won out with 92 percent of users believing they’d reign supreme. On the other hand, only 8 percent believed that those young and scrappy women of Philly could cut it.

While we agree that we wouldn’t want to mess with Drita, Renee, and Ang’s combined force, we have to give props to Nat and Alicia for holding their own this season. These two don’t back down to a fight!

Catch Big Ang, Renee, and the rest of the ladies on Mob Wives: New Blood on Thursday nights at 10 p.m. ET on VH1.

Who do you think would win out in a fight: Philly or Staten Island? Tell us in the comments below.

Do you want to test your TV knowledge? Not only is it easy, but you also get rewarded just for watching your favorite shows! All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and check into Viggle LIVE!

Download the FREE Viggle App Now

Samantha Lear is an Assistant Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!