The combination of word-vomit, swearing toddlers, and use of the word “pervert” is the perfect recipe for a LOLercoaster ride of hilarity on Modern Family Season 3, Episode 13: “Little Bo Bleep.” Let’s all take a look at the top ten quotes from Wednesday night’s episode. Oh, and before we begin, please join us in a prayer for Jay’s (Ed O'Neill) puppy, Stella, who is probably trying to commit doggie-cide as we speak.
Sigh, Cam. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
Cam: “Or Little Bo Cheap. Look at this fabric, it’s already pilling.”
That light-up skirt would be the height of elegance if it weren’t for the pilling.
8. Jay questions Gloria: “Why don’t you greet me at the door wagging your tail?”
Which he will be.
6. Jay: “Stella fell in the pool!”
Manny is destined to star on a TLC reality show.
5. Cam explains his giggles: “You know I have two weaknesses: Children cursing and old people rapping.”
Well, and sad clowns.
4. Duane Bailey takes down Phil: “Here in America we celebrate Valentine’s Day with chocolates, not our private parts.”
Clearly, Duane is living in an alternate universe.
Someone turn that girl off!
2. Duane Baily real-talks: “I’m afraid that doggy suicide is all too real, it’s just the mainstream media doesn’t report on it because it’s not as sexy as feline AIDS.”
Nothing is sexier than feline AIDS.
1. Phil makes an announcement: “I am Phil Dunphy, and I am not a pervert.”
Always a great way to start a conversation.
Catch the next new episode of Modern Family on Wednesday, February 1 at 9 pm ET/PT on ABC.
For more on Modern Family, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter