2012 is upon us, which means it’s time to sit back, relax, and gear up for an entire year of Modern Family laughs. Get started with the top 10 doozies from Season 3, Episode 11: "Lifetime Supply." Sigh, even if the end of the world is upon us, at least we’ll go down LOLing.
9. Jay questions Manny’s golfing outfit: “What are you going for here?”
Clearly, Manny just caught a matinee viewing of We Bought A Zoo.
8. Manny jumps at the doorbell: “I’ll get it.”
Jay: “Hold on, Gatsby.”
We appreciate any and all literary jokes.
7. Javier knocks Jay’s favorite hobby: “Golfing. Pshhh, that is for old men and women who like women."
Ah, the myriad joys of lesbian golfing.
Why wasn’t this amazing scene captured on camera?
5. Javier explains his magical horse powers: “I only know what he tells me with his eyes. Don’t ask why, but maybe in some previous life I was a horse.”
If he was a horse, he’d have been a stallion.
Cam’s a winner, no trout about it.
We always knew Mitchell was crazy ‘bout Elvis.
2. Cam gets home from a night out with Mitchell: “How was Lily? I hope you weren’t too bored.”
Alex: “Are you kidding me? I love talking to her, she knows more words than Haley.”
Acronyms count as words, Alex. OMG.
1. Manny gets psyched about the horse races: “I love gambling, it’s so easy!”
Good thing his parents are millionaires.
Catch the next new episode of Modern Family on Wednesday, January 11 at 9 pm ET/PT on ABC.
Wanna chat with fellow Modern Family fans? Join the discussion on our Modern Family Facebook page! Follow @ModFamWetpaint on Twitter
More About Modern Family
Modern Family Season 3
Modern Family Quotes
Modern Family Episode Guide