Very sad news for Ashley Greene.
The 26-year-old Twilight star's West Hollywood condo caught fire on March 22, causing her dog's death, according to People.
Ashley's two fox terriers were in the apartment when the fire started, and rescuers were only able to save one of them.
Her dog was under the bed when it died in the blaze.
TMZ is reporting that the fire was started by an unattended candle in the apartment.
Meanwhile, TMZ says that Ashley, her boyfriend, and her brother were out late last night and were still sleeping when the fire broke out. They managed to escape from the apartment, and then the guys tried to go back for the dogs but were unable to reach them.
Ashley is best known for playing Alice Cullen in the Twilight series.
Our thoughts are with Ashley during this tough time.
Source: People, TMZ, TMZ