In what is essentially the opposite of Forbes’ “Most Overpaid Actors” list, the magazine has released its roundup of the “Best Actors for the Buck.” While stars such as Drew Barrymore, Eddie Murphy, and Nicolas Cage get paid exorbitant sums with little return at the box office, these stars earn back a lot more than they take in. While Drew Barrymore’s movies return only 40 cents for every dollar she gets paid, Daniel Radcliffe makes $32.24 per dollar spent on his salary.
It’s no surprise then that the stars of Twilight top the list — Breaking Dawn, Part 1 has already grossed over $237 million in its first three weeks in the theater. Kristen Stewart comes in at number one on Forbes’ list; her movies earn $55.83 per Kristen’s dollar. That’s box office gold! Robert Pattinson is behind Anne Hathaway at number three. Somewhere in Hollywood, a producer is wondering if he can book that trio in a movie together.
1. Kristen Stewart earns $55.83 per dollar
2. Anne Hathaway earns $45.67 per dollar
3. Robert Pattinson earns $39.43 per dollar
4. Daniel Radcliffe earns $34.24 per dollar
5. Shia LaBeouf earns $29.40 per dollar
6. Robert Downey Jr. earns $18.74 per dollar
7. Matt Damon earns $15.83 per dollar
8. Cate Blanchett earns $15.17 per dollar
9. Meryl Streep earns $13.54 per dollar
10. Johnny Depp earns $12.48 per dollar
Fall in “like” with us! For the latest from Wetpaint Entertainment, "like" us on our Facebook page at facebook.com/Wetpaint.