The Walking Dead Season 3 Spoilers Roundup
Where we left off: Walkers have forced the group off Hershel’s (Scott Wilson) farm and into unfamiliar territory, and with Shane (Jon Bernthal) dead and gone, Rick (Andrew Lincoln) is now the undisputed leader. Elsewhere in the southern woods, Andrea (Laurie Holden) has been picked up by a mysterious hooded figure leading armless zombies on chains. Most tellingly, the closing shot pans away from the terrified group to a nearby prison.
Return date: Sunday, October 14 on AMC
Walking Dead Season 3 spoilers:
- Yep, there will be death.
- New characters galore! Fan-favorite Michonne, the villainous Governor, studious Harold, capable Manuel, and Milton
- Details on the “Zombie Sanctuary”
- Annoying Carl’s future
- Merle Dixon, is that you?
- Season 3’s midseason finale will make you hate the ensuing wait.
- How the series WON’T end