Pretty Little Liars Season 3
Premiere date: June 5 at 8/7c on ABC Family
Episode synopsis: Pretty Little Liars Season 3 opens with “It Happened That Night.” A summer has passed since Aria (Lucy Hale), Emily (Shay Mitchell), Hanna (Ashley Benson), and Spencer (Troian Bellisario) unmasked “A.” With the terror seemingly in the past and Mona (Janel Parrish) now behind bars, the town of Rosewood begins to return to a state of relative normalcy — but the four girls are hardly over what happened. As the second anniversary of Alison’s disappearance approaches, they find themselves back on the defensive when a shocking event rocks Rosewood.
- Ashley Benson spills on Hanna’s reaction to Mona being “A”
- What happens to Aria?
- Who killed Maya? Is there a “higher ‘A’ character”?
- Season 3 premiere sneak peeks: Emily gets wasted, Aria gets trapped in a bathroom stall, and Hanna visits Mona
- A full breakdown of the Season 3 sneak peeks: Yes, we obsess
- Ezria will be out in the open
- Jenna (Tammin Sursok) seeks revenge against...
- Alison’s dad returns to Rosewood
- We meet the woman who produced the hotness that is Ezra (Ian Harding)