The good news: On Forbes's list of the highest paid celebrities under 30, women took six of the top 10 spots — including four spots in the top five and the #1 spot itself. Sing it, sistahs!
The bad news: We're not on the list and you probably aren't either. In fact, when we were 22, we weren't making anything close to the $57 million that Taylor Swift reportedly made from May 2011 to May 2012, putting her at the top of the list. Love ya, Tay, but it's really hard to feel sorry for your love troubles when you could retire right now and still have enough left over to support a few small countries.
For its list, Forbes included "pay for everything entertainment related such as album and concert revenue, movie pay days and endorsements. We do not subtract out for taxes, manager or agent fees or other costs related with being a celebrity."
Oh, the costs, the many costs!
Here's the list, which is dominated by pop stars (no wonder we have so many singing shows):
1. Taylor Swift, 22, $57 million
2. Justin Bieber, 18 $55 million
3. Rihanna, 24, $53 million
4. Lady Gaga, 26, $52 million
5. Katy Perry, 27, $45 million
6. Adele, 24, $35 million
7. Kristen Stewart, 22, $34.5 million
8. Lil Wayne, 29, $27 million
9. Taylor Lautner, 20, $26.5 million
10. Robert Pattinson, 26, $26.5 million