From high-profile breakups to some major celebrity pregnancy news and speculation, it's been a pretty jam-packed week! In case you haven't been paying close enough attention, we put together some highlights.
Baby News: Who's Pregnant?
BEYONCE IS MAYBE PROBABLY PREGNANT AGAIN YOU GUYS WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
It's still unconfirmed by Beyonce's camp, but her Antwerp concert cancellation and "multiple sources" confirming the conception via E! makes the pro-pregs arguments pretty compelling.
But lot of people also announced for-sure pregnancies this week!
- Selena Gomez had some big baby news! She's going to be a big sister.
- Morena Baccarin of Homeland (and Firefly!) announced that she and her husband are expecting their first child. Congrats!
- Monica Brown, as in Brandy and Monica, is expecting a little baby, too!
- Covert Affairs star Kari Matchett announced her pregnancy, too — just a month before she's due!
What about people we already knew were pregnant? What are they up to?
- Kate Middleton was out and about this week shopping for home furnishings!
- Kate was also voted the UK's top hair icon.
- Hart of Dixie star Jaime King showed off her growing bump at the CW Upfronts.
- Pregnant Jamie-Lynn Sigler had a birthday!
- Halle Berry's daughter weighed in on whether she wants a little brother or a little sister.
Angelina Jolie's Brave Double Mastectomy
Angelina Jolie shocked and touched fans around the world with her stunning, heartfelt New York Times op-ed on her double mastectomy.
- She didn't have breast cancer... yet. Angelina carries the BRCA1 gene, which puts her at a high risk.
- Her partner and hubby-to-be Brad Pitt and Brad's mama both voiced their support, in addition to her ex Billy Bob Thorton.
- Her doctor dished on some details with the procedure, treatment, and recovery.
- Even outside of Angie's inner circle, tons of celebs tweeted their support, including Nina Dobrev.
Angelina is not alone in her decision. Other celebrities have gotten double mastectomies before, including Sharon Osbourne!
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Broke Up!
One million sad faces! This week in the Saddest Celebrity Couple News Ever, The Vampire Diaries stars Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder broke up, and we lost all of our faith in true love.
- Was it because of the age difference? She's 24, he's 34.
- Bad timing, too! It must be difficult having to attend the CW Upfronts together while those wounds are still fresh.
- An offhand remark that Ian made in Brussels prompted some furious fan speculation about whether or not they're actually broken up.
- At least Nina has some awesome girlfriends to help her get through this crappy time.
Candice Glover Crowned the Winner of American Idol!
It's over! It's finally over! The American Idol dust has settled, and Candice Glover has emerged victorious over runner-up Kree Harrison. Did Kree deserve to go home?
Speaking of "over," Idol fired all their judges. Okay, that's not entirely confirmed — Keith Urban says "there is talk" of his return.
And Then There's Farrah Abraham
The way things are shaping up, every week will be Farrah Abraham week.
- The Teen Mom star is about to film a spin-off show with MTV, because there is really too much Farrah not to share with the whole universe.
- Farrah bought a pregnancy test, which raised eyebrows given her recent... well, filming a sex tape.
- Speaking of the sex tape, fellow Teen Mom star Catelynn Lowell saw a clip and compared Farrah's voice to a "dying horse." Farrah, of course, lashed out, prompting her fiance to step in and defend her.
- Farrah, still milking the most awkward rise to sex symboldom ever, has launched a summer tour to strip clubs all across America!
- Meanwhile, Farrah doesn't give an F, hangs out and smokes hookah with porn princess Riley Jensen.
Oh, and she says that she's a "role model" or something.
Did Amanda Bynes Tweet About Hooking Up With Drake Bell?
She didn't, but it doesn't seem like something out of the question for Amanda.
Pregnant Kim Kardashian
First, happy news: Kim Kardashian set the date for her baby shower! The invites are adorable, but pregnancy is never going to be all sunshine and rainbows, especially for poor Kim.
- Her feet swelled up a lot, and she strapped them into some really painful-looking shoes.
- She went to baby class... without Kanye. Kourtney's boyfriend Scott had to step in for Kim's real baby-daddy!
- After the baby's born, she might spend the kid's newborn months on tour with Kanye! Good idea or worst idea ever? We'll find out!