In case you were busy watching Morgan Freeman fall asleep during a live TV interview — our hero! — a whole lot of celeb news happened this week. Here are the highlights.
Robsten Is So Yesterday
Sorry, Twihards. Bella and Edward may have found their "perfect piece of forever," but the actors who portrayed them have just staked their relationship.
- Why? Katy Perry might have come between them. (Maybe she'll be singing, "I kissed a Rob, and I liked it!")
- Or perhaps Rupert Sanders — or texts from him — reared his (totally not) ugly head again.
- Whatever the case may be, Rob apparently isn't speaking with Kris, leaving her "heartbroken." (Ouch.)
- He also moved his stuff out of their house on May 19, leaving her "sick to her stomach." (Double ouch.)
- And then to add insult to A-list injury, Rob was spotted partying with a mystery brunette.
- Should that not work out, though, we suggest five potential new girlfriends for Rob. (And no, we don't volunteer as tribute.)
Realty Stars: Not Exactly Model Citizens
In the world of celebs who aren't paid to act — or, at least, who can't say that they're acting — some reality stars are acting in less-than-savory ways.
- On the heels of her adult film release, Teen Mom Farrah Abraham has been nominated for an Entrepreneurs on the Move Award for her book, My Teenage Dream Ended. And, even more perplexingly, she says that she's "a role model."
- While Oklahoma City residents scrambled to rescue survivors and recover from the deadly tornado on May 20, Khloe Kardashian gave her Instagram followers to a way to donate to the Red Cross. Kim Kardashian, meanwhile, promoted her bronzer product.