Project Runway has mad changes in store for Season 12, but fear not — the "Teams" element is not returning! At least, not as a full season theme.
Head here for details on the many changes (pretty exciting news for Father Tim!) and prepare to see them play out on Thursday, July 18 at 9 p.m. on Lifetime. That's the official premiere date.
Here are the Season 12 designers:
• Alexander Pope, 38 - Hometown: Los Angeles, CA; Resides in New York, NY
• Alexandria von Bromssen, 38 - Hometown: Stockholm, Sweden; Resides in San Mateo, CA
• Angela Bacskocky, 33 - Hometown: Richmond, VA; Resides in Richmond, VA
• Bradon McDonald, 38 - Hometown: Lowville, NY; Resides in Los Angeles, CA
• Dom Streater, 24 - Hometown: Philadelphia, PA; Resides in Philadelphia, PA
• Helen Castillo, 25 - Hometown: Weehawken, NJ; Resides in Union City, NJ
• Jeremy Brandrick, 41 - Hometown: Birmingham, England; Resides in New York, NY
• Justin LeBlanc, 27 - Hometown: Tampa, FL; Resides in Raleigh, NC
• Kahindo Mateene, 34 - Hometown: Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo; Resides in Chicago, IL
• Karen Batts, 29 - Hometown: Boca Raton, FL; Resides in Queens, NY
• Ken Laurence, 24 - Hometown: Birmingham, AL; Resides in Birmingham, AL
• Miranda Kay Levy, 29 - Hometown: Wilton, WI; Resides in Milwaukee, WI
• Sandro Masmanidi, 28 - Hometown: Krasnodar, Russia; Resides in New York, NY
• Sue Waller, 45 - Hometown: Boston, MA; Resides in Brooklyn, NY
• Timothy Westbrook, 24 - Hometown: Wanakena, NY; Resides in Milwaukee, WI
Get to know more about them on the official Lifetime site. That’s only 15, though, and there will be 16, since there's also that whole Runway Redemption twist. We should learn the results of that on the premiere. Which past designer will be added to the mix?