Last year, Tom Cruise topped Forbes's highest-paid actor list. This year's list has a snarky superhero at the top.
And we have to say, to be totally honest/biased/not sorry, we're liking this year's #1 a lot more. In fact, most of the list is a big improvement. Way to go, 2013!
Here's the new list, which reflects earnings between June 2012 and June 2013:
1. Robert Downey, Jr., $75 million
2. Channing Tatum, $60 million
3. Hugh Jackman, $55 million
4. Mark Wahlberg, $52 million
5. Dwayne Johnson, $46 million
6. Leonardo DiCaprio, $39 million
7. Adam Sandler, $37 million
8. Tom Cruise, $35 million
9. Denzel Washington, $33 million
10. Liam Neeson, $32 million
Go Iron Man and The Sexiest Man Alive! (Love you too, Wolverine.)
Henry Cavill looks like he would fit in with this mix, but maybe next year. Check out last year's list. And now drop everything and watch this YouTube video of Robert Downey, Jr. singing with Sting. Yeah, RDJ can sing too. Really well. Seriously. He's a beast. The man can do no wrong.