Tinseltown is a freakin' weird place, folks, and it's filled with all sorts of kooky people. (We love 'em all the more for it, though.) Check out this week's share of wackadoodle celebrity and entertainment news.
- Late night host Jay Leno offered to give TV and Broadway actress Kristin Chenoweth $1,000 if she ate her own poop. (You stay classy, San Diego.)
- The TV show with the weirdest fan gear might, in fact, be The Bachelor. How does a dating show translate to a Wii video game? We're stumped.
- Many of you wanna know if Jason Biggs — of American Pie and Orange Is The New Black fame — had a little rhinoplasty. The answer is… well, see for yourself.
- Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys divorced his wife and lost custody… of Bob Dylan's hair.
- Stars: They get catfished, just like us! Married Criminal Minds star Thomas Gibson sent a steamy hot-tub video to someone who wasn't exactly who she claimed to be.
- A certain Teen Mom wants you to buy her a $900 dress, despite the fact that she's hardly in want for money.
- Proving that he doesn't just play a doctor on TV, Dr. Oz helped save the lives of two people within the span of three days and 2,000 miles. We're mightily impressed!