Tinseltown is a freakin' weird place, folks, and it's filled with all sorts of kooky people. (We love 'em all the more for it, though.) Check out this week's share of wackadoodle celebrity and entertainment news.
- The biggest WTF story of the week is obviously Miley's wild night at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards. Now, even our grandmas know what twerking is. (Not that we advise them to try it out themselves.)
- As we eagerly await Juan Pablo Galavis's reign as The Bachelor, his predecessor, Sean Lowe, answered a freakishly scatological question from a Twitter fan. And if his answer is to be believed, he's got a serious blockage issue.
- Charlie Sheen is one year away from a $150 million payday. That's 15 percent of a billion dollars, y'all. OK, maybe he is "winning."
- Don't be fooled by the rocks that Taylor Swift's got. She's still, she's still Jenny from the block. Wait — what? The long-awaited-by-no-one duet between T-Swift and J-Lo has arrived.
- If you were totally blindsided by a certain vampire's freakish demise on True Blood this week, we've rounded up more out-of-the-blue TV deaths.
- Life is hard for a Teen Mom, particularly when you have to worry about breaking your thumb in your sleep! Just ask Jenelle.
- And finally, we have the answer you've been waiting years to hear: We know how Rihanna smells.
See you next Freaky Friday, folks!