There’s just something about the Amells. The CW is known for casting ridiculously gorgeous actors in their leading roles and the network seems to have hit a genetic goldmine with the Amell family.
Stephen Amell, 32, plays the titular superhero on The CW’s Arrow — a role that finds him shirtless and showing of his flawless abs more often than not. His cousin, Robbie Amell, 25, is one of the main characters on another CW show, sci-fi drama The Tomorrow People.
Both Amells share a similar look: dark hair, chiseled features, muscular builds. But which Amell do viewers think is the hottest? We posed this question to TV lovers on Viggle LIVE!, and the results were pretty clear.
Want to play along? Download the FREE Viggle App now!
The people have spoken, and the people love Stephen. Like, they really, really love him. A whopping 90 percent voted, “Stephen is way hotter!” That leaves just 10 percent voting, “Robbie all the way!”
It’s not that Robbie isn’t attractive. (Have you seen him? Lack of good looks definitely isn’t an issue.) But Stephen is the solo star of his show. He’s playing the Green Arrow, a beloved superhero, and he saves people’s lives every single episode.
Also: his abs. Did we mention his abs? Because they’re pretty much the... Sorry. We’ll stop looking at his abs now. We’re getting a bit distracted.
Are you a lover of all things TV? Download the Viggle app, keep enjoying all things entertainment, and check into Viggle LIVE!