Tabloids and celeb-obsessed fans love few things more than baby news, and we know you’re too busy to keep up with the flood of stories every day... so let us do the heavy lifting for you! Here’s all the scoop from the last week.
Here comes baby!
- A Twilight hunk has welcomed a new bundle of joy with his lady love. (No, it’s not Robert Pattinson!)
This week in baby bumps
- Kate Middleton will likely make her official baby bump debut at her next-scheduled public appearance, but if you can’t wait that long, sneaky photographers have nabbed a few unofficial snapshots of the Duchess’s expanding belly!
- Cacee Cobb showed off the beginnings of her baby bump as she reveled on the beach in Mexico; and husband Donald Faison (of Scrubs fame) says that CaCee and her BFF, Jessica Simpson, are helping each other through their pregnancies.
- And, because we’re bump-crazy, we want you to tell us who’s rocking the pregnant look best: Kim Kardashian or Phaedra Parks?
Eating for two
- Socialite Peaches Geldof is loving all the pregnancy cravings, even though she’s hardly putting on any weight!
- Meanwhile, Channing Tatum is spilling the beans about how wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s eating habits have radically changed since she became preggers.
- And Cougar Town star Busy Philipps sees the silver lining of all that binging: bigger boobs!
The perks of pregnancy
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has posted an adorable picture of her with two-month-old Vivian Lake, her daughter with hubby and New York Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.
New parents sound off
- The Hills’ Kristin Cavallari is sharing the secrets to her amazing post-baby body... and admitting to a few indulgences. The Dancing With the Stars grad has also revealed the surprising vegetable her six-month-old son Camden can’t get enough of!
- Rock ‘n’ roll heir and reality star Jack Osbourne is gabbing about leaving his partying ways behind him to be a dad to his new daughter.
- And speaking of daughters, Michelle Williams’s 7-year-old sure is astute about the media’s portrayal of women!