No wonder Indiana Jones was so afraid of snakes.
Man vs. Wild star Bear Grylls has posted a gruesome photo on Twitter of his show's producer, who has suffered a vicious snake bite.
The bite is on the producer's foot, and it might just be the grossest thing we've ever seen. Seriously.
"Our Man vs. Wild producer suffering from a brutal snake bite — fighting the injury with courage," Bear writes.
So on the list of jobs we want to have, a producer on Man vs. Wild just fell to the very bottom.
To see the truly gnarly photo, click here at your own risk.
And you should definitely check out the photo if you had recently been saying to yourself, "Y'know, I haven't vomited in a really long time, and I'd like to give it a try again."
In movies and TV shows, snake bites always lead to comical situations wherein someone has to suck out the venom. But we don't think there's going to be much venom-sucking going on here.
Man vs. Wild aired on the Discovery Channel from 2006 to 2011.
After having to look at this photo, let's just say we have a bone to pick with Bear Grylls.