It's Christmas morning for Justin Bieber and his fans.
They counted down the minutes last night until the clock struck midnight, marking the beginning of June 19 — the day his album, Believe, was released. Justin tweeted a countdown to keep the suspense high, including posts like...
• i know i know..but i like my #countdown - its my thing. lol. #25MinutesBELIEVE http://smarturl.it/jbmktg
• #20MinutesBELIEVE http://smarturl.it/jbmktg
• #15Minutes #BELIEVE http://smarturl.it/jbmktg
He kept the countdown up to the final minute and reveal, with most tweets linking to iTunes for when the wait was finally over. JB also retweeted notes from fans also enjoying the countdown:
• #4Minutes haters are going to change their minds. Justin is rising and he's not going to stop. We're not going to stop #Believing
• @justinbieber #1Minute until #Believe. 1 more minute until OUR album. 1 more minute until history is made. Just...one..more..minute.
When the wait was finally over, one of the first “Believers” was Justin’s mentor Usher, who tweeted, “I got mine! :-) URIV”
Have you listened to the album yet? What do you think? Wanna know what the fuss is all about? Check out some tracks on iTunes and see if you “Believe” too.