The 18-year-old pop star debuted his latest tat in February — an “X” on his left forearm. The possibly religious symbol is Justin’s 10th in a motley collection of equally permanent designs.
Here’s the quickie rundown of the Biebs’s body art:
- “Believe” on his left arm
- The outline of a seagull on his hip
- “Jesus” in Hebrew on his ribcage
- An image of Jesus on his left calf
- Praying hands on his left leg
- The Japanese Kanji symbol for “music” on his right arm
- An owl on his left forearm
- A crown on his right collarbone
- The logo for the Stratford Cullitons, a Canadian junior ice hockey team
- An “X” on his left forearm
If Justin is anything like Rihanna and Chris Brown, this list will keep on growing.
And now for an amusing anecdote: When Justin revealed his “Believe” tattoo during a late-June appearance on the Late Show, disapproving host David Letterman asked the singer to try to avoid looking like the Sistine Chapel. Bieber replied (via Us Weekly), “I'm not going for the Sixteenth Chapel look.”
“Canadian high school,” quipped Letterman.