Credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for PCA

New trend alert!

Just a few days ago, a fire started in Heather Graham's apartment because candles were left around a bathtub. And now a fire has been extinguished at Sharon Osbourne's Beverly Hills home; it didn't do much damage, but it did start from poor candle babysitting skills. (Unless it was secretly Lady Gaga's doing. Dun-dun-DUN!)

As Sharon told TMZ, adding a little safety tip for readers, "Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house."

OK, she probably should've left out the part about five gorgeous men, 'cause now we're tempted to "accidentally" leave some candles burning so they show up at our doorsteps.

Source: TMZ