Major spoilers ahead
UPDATE: It was hard to believe at first, but it's looking more and more like Cochran will indeed win!
Original story from December 2012, then updated in February 2013:
Survivor: Caramoan Fans vs. Favorites 2, Season 26, premiered on Wednesday, February 13, 2013.
Here's the cast:
Fast Food Franchisee
BMX Bike Sales
Jefferson City, Mo.
Edward "Eddie" Fox
East Brunswick, N.J.
Alexandra "Allie" Pohevitz
Iraq War Veteran
Real Estate Sales
• Erik Reichenbach, Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites
• Corinne Kaplan, Survivor Gabon
• Brenda Lowe, Survivor Nicaragua
• Andrea Boehlke, Survivor Redemption Island
• Francesca Hogi, Survivor Redemption Island
• Phillip Sheppard, Survivor Redemption Island
• John Cochran, Survivor South Pacific
• Brandon Hantz, Survivor South Pacific
• Dawn Meehan, Survivor South Pacific
• Malcolm Freberg, Survivor Philippines
Take everything with a grain of salt.
Jury Members (in no particular order):
Erik (F4 boot)
One of the spoilers’ sources said Cochran won, but the same source had said Skupin won Season 25, so who knows. Cochran! Honestly.
OTHER UNCONFIRMED DETAILS
Here are some snippets out there, directly from the forum spoiler posts.
• Season started with 2 tribes of 10 castaways, as fans vs. favorites, not mixed tribes.
• There was a merge at 12. Brandon was supposed to be part of it.
• Corinne went out pre-merge.
• Dawn orchestrated the Brenda boot. Brenda was furious and called Dawn a "killer" during the final tribal council. Most of the jury are angry at Dawn during the final tribal council.
• Longtime spoiler Missyae said that the person blasted at the final tribal was affected enough that they had to seek professional help after the game.
• Erik was "medivac" but not because of physical injury. A source said he was so affected by the Brenda boot that he had a breakdown and was taken out of the game. He eventually came back for the final tribal council also angry at Dawn.
• The first immunity challenge is won by the fans and Francesca plays the same game as last time and comes out too strong and even though she made pregame deals is first gone. (FYI, there are also contradictory spoilers saying Matt, on the fans side, is the first boot. We shall see.)
• There is one swap that lasted for 2 tribal councils and then they merged.
• 8 jury members and a final 3. There are eight because of the medivac.
• Merge at final 12 and jury was supposed to be 9
• Many of the returning players play a different game than the first time around and for some they get blasted because of it at the final tribal.
• Brenda is not in final 3.
• Brandon went nuts and was sent home.
• There are multiple idols played this season.
Here's a compilation of spoilers from a Survivor Sucks poster named Beatlebum, who also spoiled most of Season 25 correctly, except for saying Michael Skupin won, instead of Denise Stapley:
"The final six are Brenda, Cochran, Dawn, Eddie, Erik, and Sherri.
At this point, the jury consists of Andrea, Malcolm, Michael, Phillip, and Reynold. Their exact placements are unknown.
Brandon Hantz is booted in 12th place. He is booted in an impromptu Tribal Council after a challenge because everyone is sick of him. It is not clear if the tribes have merged by the time of Brandon's exit.
Pre-merge boots, therefore, are Allie, Corrine, Francesca, Hope, Laura, Julia, Matt, and Shamar. Their exact placements are unknown.
Now for the F6:
Eddie is booted at F6.
Brenda is booted at F5.
Erik is booted at F4.
This leaves Cochran, Dawn, and Sherri as the F3.
Beatlebum's source thinks that Cochran won, but he also thought Skupin won Philippines. It would seem that BB's source is somewhat sexist against women."
This boot list was also posted on the Survivor Sucks message board, and even though it's already wrong about Hope going second, it may be right or close on other things. At this point, it sounds like the early boots are nothing better than guesses.
19. Hope (Part of the Cool Kids Table alliance)
18. Allie (Part of the Cool Kids Table alliance)
17. Brandon (Flips out after Fave's immunity loss; Brenda is supposed to go home here)
nuGota - Phillip, Andrea, Malcolm, Cochran, Dawn, Matt, Laura, Shamar
nuBikal - Corrine, Brenda, Erik, Sherri, Eddie, Reynold, Michael, Julia
16. Laura (Fans at a minority at nuGota)
15. Matt (Fans at a minority at nuGota)
14. Julia (Medevaced after getting injured by Shamar)
13. Corrine (Faves at a minority at nuBikal and Corrine is with Phillip's alliance over at nuGota)
---Merge at 11---
11. Michael (Erik/Brenda flips to the Fans alliance; but Sherri flips to the Faves alliance; giving the Faves the numbers 6 to 5)
10. Reynold (challenge threat)
9. Phillip (medevaced after getting injured; Had a Final 3 deal with Andrea and Cochran when he went out)
8. Malcolm (Sherri teams up with Dawn and Cochran and Andrea and blindsides him)
7. Andrea (Brenda idols Andrea out)
6. Brenda (Strategic threat)
5. Eddie (Physical threat; Sherri/Dawn/Cochran solidifies final 3 deal)
4. Erik (Quits immediately after he lost the final immunity challenge; he figured there was no point because it was a known fact that if he went into the final 3, he would win)
3. Cochran (Seen as a puppet being controlled by Dawn the entire game)
2. Sherri (The fans were angry at her for flipping on the Fans alliance)
1. Dawn (Brenda calls her a "Killer", but in a complimentary way)
Sources: Survivor Sucks, Sucks, Reality TV World Forum, RealityNation, Entertainment Weekly