Would you go for Goop?
People magazine listed its top 10 best-dressed stars of 2012, naming Gwyneth Paltrow the World's Best-Dressed Woman.
According to the site, "She's an award-winning actress, a talented singer and even a good cook, but as far as PEOPLE editors are concerned, Gwyneth Paltrow is a fashion plate first and foremost. Her red carpet skills are unparalleled, always arriving in unexpected, yet chic looks. Of course, it helps to have Gwynnie's body when going for a Stella McCartney racerback gown or Prada micromini – but we can't begrudge her that when she seems to be having so much fun with her wardrobe."
Here's their list:
1. Gwyneth Paltrow — World's Best-Dressed Woman
2. Diane Kruger — Best High-Fashion Style
3. Kate Middleton — Best Classic Style
4. Emma Stone — Best Red Carpet Style
5. Jessica Alba — Best Jeans Style
6. Rihanna — Best Risk-Taking Style
7. Jennifer Lawrence — Best Under-25 Style
8. Reese Witherspoon — Best Pregnancy Style
9. Miranda Kerr — Best Street Style
10. The Kardashian Sisters — Best Trend-Setting Style
What do you think? Was it just too boring for them to make Kate the World's Best-Dressed Woman, since she's such an obvious choice? Do the Kardashians belong here at all?
Check out People's gallery of the ladies in action.