It's time to test your knowledge of what's important in the world. Here's your weekly trivia quiz on what went down in the realm of pop culture in the past seven days. We hope you've been paying attention!
For a detailed explanation of the quiz answers, click here.
1. According to US Weekly, Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford was spotted making out with former Hills star Lauren Conrad over Halloween weekend. Clearly, Chace's real-life taste in women is far superior to Nate Archibald's.
2. Dancing with the Stars pro Mark Ballas will be bringing his Latin-meets-Hip Hop flavor to Diet Pepsi's successful ad campaign, which has previously featured big stars like Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Cristina Aguilera, Ray Charles, and Mariah Carey. (Super cute) bottoms up!
3. Fashion Police host — and former DWTS contestant — Kelly Osbourne was asked to share her ballroom moves at a Miami hot spot. Unfortunately, when her partner went in for a dip, Kelly's noggin collided with a DJ's amplifiers. That had to hurt. Hopefully, the starlet regains her graceful signature soon — after all, she has officially been chosen as a judge for Britain's Next Top Model!
4. OK, so the first 40 pounds were easy — Mariah Carey shed that water weight during the first week after she gave birth to her twins. But, Mariah put in hard hours for those latter 30 pounds, sticking to a strict Jenny Craig diet regimen and pumping up the cardio to work that booty off. Well, maybe not her whole booty. Looking hot, mama!
5. We never would have guessed that the absolute ray of sunshine that is X Factor contestant Rachel Crow could have come from a sordid childhood, but it's true! Kudos to Rachel's adoptive parents for healing this broken little girl with overwhelming love. By the way, should she win the big prize, the tiny diva plans on donating her $5 million to "a foundation that makes [foster kids] feel good about themselves." As if we need another reason to vote for her after that amazeballs performance of "I'd Rather Go Blind" on November 9. Day-um, girl!
6. The Academy Awards asked producer Brett Ratner to resign after the Tower Heist director used a homophobic slur. Unfortunately, we all have to pay for his mistake since the highly anticipated 2012 host, Eddie Murphy, has also bowed out, following his pal's departure. Massive bummer. Or it’s merely another sign that Hugh Jackman needs to have another go as showrunner.
7. Poor Taylor Swift! Her gorgeous purple dress seriously took flight as she strutted on the stage, much to her obvious surprise. At least all the guys that got dragged there by their girlfriends enjoyed themselves.
That wraps up this week's trivia challenge. Join us next Friday for another timely quiz of all the happenings at Wetpaint Entertainment.
Fall in “like” with us! For the latest from Wetpaint Entertainment, "like" us on our Facebook page at facebook.com/Wetpaint, or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/WetpaintTV.