Are you ready to return to Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce?
Mad Men Season 5 ended last June, and Season 6 will pick up not quite where it left off, with a two-hour premiere on Sunday, April 7, 2013 on AMC.
Showrunner Matthew Weiner tells The New York Times that the show "will advance in time, as it does. I can’t say how much or how little. We’re coming off a period in Don [Draper]’s life where he’s trying to normalize, and trying to have this relationship — a real relationship with this woman [Megan] that he fell in love with. She expressed her desires [to return to acting] and that was a surprise for him. On this show, it’s a very rich, full orchestra, and we like to follow what is the next stage in these people’s lives.”
Are you excited? Catch up on the few Mad Men spoilers that have been revealed in the links below, as well as in this little Mad Men archive. Will we see you around the office in April?
• Mad Men Season 6 Spoilers: Betty Is Bigger! Plus, "Flirtatious" and "Curvy" Newbies
• Mad Men Season 6 Spoilers: Are Megan and Don Draper Still Married? Why Are They in Hawaii?
• Will Joan and Don Hook Up on Mad Men? Christina Hendricks Says It Would Be...
• Mad Men Creator Matthew Weiner Talks Don Draper and Inspiration For Season 6 - Exclusive
• Kiernan Shipka on What Mad Men Season 6 Might Hold and Playing Sally Draper - Exclusive
Source: New York Times