It pays to put a ring on it!
Forbes likes to keep us informed on how much more money everyone else has and this time they've listed the top-earning celebrity couples from May 1, 2011 and May 1, 2012 — with all but Brangelina being couples who are already married. Since Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Heidi Klum and Seal, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher and Katy Perry and Russell Brand are no longer together, they didn't take spots on the list. Just another reason to stay together! If Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were engaged right now (and not in their awkward are-they-even-friends-anymore phase), they might have made the list, since Kristen is the highest-paid actress in Hollywood. But oh well.
Here are the couples who did make Forbes' list:
1. Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z — combined income, $78 million ($40M from her, $38M from him. Who run the world? Girls!)
2. Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady — combined income, $72 million ($45M from her, $27M from him)
3. David Beckham and Victoria Beckham — combined income, $54 million ($46M from him, $8M from her)
4. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie — combined income, $45 million (they don’t break down who made what)
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith — combined income $40 million ($30M from him, $10M from her)
Congrats to the rich (and hopefully happy for other reasons) married couples and the soon-to-be-married Brangelina!
Fall in Like with us! For the latest from Wetpaint Entertainment, Like us on our Facebook page at Facebook.com/Wetpaint, or follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/WetpaintTV.