American Horror Story: Asylum Spoilers Roundup
Where we left off: American Horror Story’s first season, which closed on a homicidal toddler (yeah, super creepy), was actually an independent mini-series. The show’s sophomore run, subtitled “Asylum,” takes place in an entirely different setting and with a new cast of characters — some played by returning actors, others played by one of the many new additions.
Return date: October 2012
American Horror Story Season 2 spoilers:
- First look! Asylum teaser is bloody and religious.
- Zachary Quinto is a ghost no more! The actor now plays a...
- “Bloody Face is this year’s Rubber Man.”
- The reasoning behind the “insane” subtitle
- Who’s returning and who’s new?
- Get the lowdown on this season's creepy cast of characters.