Glee Season 4 Spoilers Roundup
Where we left off: Rachel (Lea Michele), Finn (Cory Monteith), Kurt (Chris Colfer), Mike (Harry Shum Jr.), Santana (Naya Rivera),Puck (Mark Salling), Quinn (Dianna Agron), and Mercedes (Amber Riley) all graduate, and while Rachel gets into NYADA, Kurt doesn’t. Rejected from the Actors’ Studio, Finn decides to join the Army and splits up with a heartbroken Rachel on the way to the train station, where she takes off for New York and the next chapter of her life.
On top of all that, we still don’t know the identity of Sue’s (Jane Lynch) baby daddy.
Return date: Thursday, September 13 at 9 p.m. on FOX
Glee Season 4 spoilers:
- Break out the Kleenex, because there will be breakups.
- Will Jake like Marley back?
- Rachel and Kurt will visit Ohio sooner than you’d think!
- Glee Project 2 winner Blake Jenner makes his entrance in...
- Finn and Brody, Rachel’s new potential love interest, will butt heads.