The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Spoilers Roundup
Where we left off: Elena (Nina Dobrev) is a vampire now, and thanks to Bonnie (Kat Graham) and her witchy magic, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) has taken over Tyler’s (Michael Trevino) body. Before getting turned, Elena chooses Stefan (Paul Wesley) over Damon (Ian Somerhalder), though we learn via a flashback that she actually met Damon before Stefan. On top of all that, Alaric (Matt Davis) is officially a goner.
Return date: Thursday, October 11 at 8 p.m. on The CW
The Vampire Diaries Season 4 spoilers:
- It’s “hot vampire sex” time!
- No more Mr. Nice Guy Damon: The rejected Salvatore isn’t pining for Elena.
- Elena will do some re-remembering.
- Will Elena and Stefan stay together?
- How will Elena approach her vampirism? [VIDEO]
- Caroline’s romantic future could look like this.
- New characters are headed to Mystic Falls, including a hunter, a 16-year-old student, a professor, and a new baddie. Even the Originals have reason to be afraid!
- Will Bonnie get a new guy?