FLASHBACK: Watch exclusive footage of Whitney Houston celebrating her 35th birthday with then-husband Bobby Brown in 1998. Of their love, Houston told The Insider,"The thought we would last six weeks. They thought we would last six months, but we went six years. That's celebration enough. That's a lot!" Houston donated the proceeds from her 35th birthday celebration to charity.
Our condolences go out to Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston's friends and family.
More news on Whitney Houston:
- FLASHBACK VIDEO: Whitney Houston's First Interview with ET at 20 Years Old
- Whitney Houston Dies at Age 48
- UPDATE: Whitney Houston Found in Bathtub, Prescription Drugs Found
- Bobby Brown, Whitney Houston's Family Release Official Statements
- Bobby Brown "Shattered" Over Whitney Houston Death, Breaks Down on Stage
- Stars Respond to Whitney Houston's Death