Since Whitney Houston's tragic passing yesterday at the age of 48, the media has been working around-the-clock with speculation about her cause of death, citing rumors of continued drug abuse and her waning health. This montage of clips from the various news outlets highlights all the speculation surrounding the superstar's untimely end — including one pundit who claims that being surrounded by "yes-people" caused Whitney to be "yessed to death."
Watch the clip below!
More news on Whitney Houston:
- For the latest on the Whitney Houston tragedy, click here.
- FLASHBACK VIDEO: Whitney Houston's First Interview with ET at 20 Years Old
- Whitney Houston Dies at Age 48
- UPDATE: Whitney Houston Found in Bathtub, Prescription Drugs Found
- Bobby Brown, Whitney Houston's Family Release Official Statements
- Bobby Brown "Shattered" Over Whitney Houston Death, Breaks Down on Stage
- Stars Respond to Whitney Houston's Death