Nikita's Comic-Con 2011 panel, which took place on July 23, revealed a ton about all the twisty, turny action we have to look forward to in Season 2 of the hit CW series.
- Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) and Nikita (Maggie Q) will butt heads. Creator Craig Silverstein spilled, "We're going to see an Alex and Nikita fight early on [in Season 2], which we really haven't seen before."
- Don't worry: Alex isn't a Division drone. Lyndsy Fonseca explained, "[Alex] has a relationship with Division, but she does not work for them. She needs them to get what she wants."
- Amanda (Melinda Clarke) will still give viewers the willies. Craig dished, "[Amanda]'s trying to clean up Percy's mess. She's trying to turn Division into a more principled place. But I think as we all know, Amanda is a hundred times more scary than Percy."
- Percy (Xander Berkeley) doesn't give up easily. "Percy has been banished to probably the coolest set we've built yet," Silverstein said. "Percy had taken a fall, and he's plotting his revenge."
- Expect flashbacks galore! Season 2 will treat fans to peeks at "street Nikita" and Mikita in pre- and early-Division training sessions.
- Devon Sawa's hottness will return. Craig revealed, "[Owen is] going to be trying to get healthy. He's being funded by a mysterious source." But he won't mess with Mikita: "She's chosen Michael," Craig said, prompting an audience-wide sigh of relief.