While we won't have much to teach the most die-hard Ginnifer fans, we’ve gathered some fun facts about the actress that the average viewer might not know. Read them here, and then share your favorite Ginnifer fact below!
1. She changed her name. Ginnifer's name used to be spelled "Jennifer." She changed it to more accurately reflect the way it was actually pronounced in her hometown of Memphis, Tennessee. With her Southern accent, "Jennifer" really does come out like "Ginnifer," so the switch makes sense. As a side benefit, it makes her stand out!
2. She went to clown school... and failed! Ginnifer took a class on clowning at at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, and according to her, she "failed miserably" because she couldn't nail the technique. "I was told I was the worst clown this particular teacher had ever seen."
3. She's dating Josh Dallas! Most OUAT fans know this by now, but in case you missed the memo: Ginnifer is dating her on-screen hubby, Josh Dallas. Aww.
4. She's been on Weight Watchers since she was 9. Ginnifer is a big fan of the program, explaining, "It’s the only thing on the planet that doesn’t dehydrate you or just make you miserable. I’ve never had a dramatic weight problem, it’s just that I tend to indulge, and then I need to get back on track so I can button my pants."
5. She used to be a vegan, but not anymore. Ginnifer was a vegan, but had to give it up for health reasons.