The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 2: “Lost Girl,” including a shout-out to everyone’s favorite Hook character. Enjoy!
10. Regina [about Peter Pan]: “I can feel his smugness.”
Glass houses, Regina.
9. Hook [to David]: “I’m winning you over — I can feel it.”
Hook is nothing if not confident.
8. David [to Snow, about the dwarves]: “Apart from accusing me of being a gold-digging, social-climbing shephard?”
The dwarves aren’t saying David’s a gold digger, but he ain’t messin’ with no broke princesses.
7. Emma [to Hook, about going to the jungle]: “You mean the place you told us never to set foot?”
Rules were made to be broken.
6. Regina [to Emma, about her spell not working]: “Yes, blame me… again.”
Regina isn’t loving the negativity.
5. Hook [to a Lost Boy]: “You remember what I did to Rufio.”
Please allow us to shout a somber “Bangarang” in remembrance.
4. Regina [about Emma being sheriff]: “That election was a sham.”
We think there might be more important things to worry about at the moment, Regina.
3. Emma [to Hook]: “Is rum your solution to everything?”
Does Emma think the saying goes, “Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of Perrier”?
2. Gold [about David’s fake Excalibur]: “Lucky it wasn’t made out of wool.”
What’s wrong with a sword that keeps you warm in winter?
1. Hook [to Emma]: “I take it by your tone, perms are bad?”
Nothing wrong with a man who appreciates curls.
What was your favorite quote of the episode? Let us know in the comments below!