The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and fighting Peter Pan and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 6, Episode 6: “Ariel,” including a discussion of outdated fashion. Enjoy!
10. Regina [to Gold]: “You’re not gonna die at anyone’s hands but my own.”
Regina isn’t great at pep talks.
9. Ariel [about Eric]: “He’s just as I remembered — less wet.”
Indeed, one of mankind’s most impressive inventions is the towel.
8. Regina [about summoning the squid]: “I have no intention of ordering calamari.”
Actually, calamari sounds pretty good right about now.
7. Ariel [about rescuing people]: “I do that.”
She’s a little like Superman, except she doesn’t change clothes in phone booths.
6. Snow [to Ariel, about her dress being tight]: “That’s a corset — it’s supposed to be.”
We suppose all clothes feel tight when you’re only used to wearing two scallop shells.
5. Ariel [to Snow]: “You really know nothing about your mermaid mythology, do you?”
Ariel chooses strange things to get judgmental about.
4. Regina [to Gold, about Pan]: “I say we can find another way to handle one smug teenager.”
Regina is underestimating the peril known as puberty.
3. Ariel [about what to call a fork]: “Salad trident?”
This would make eating salad sound a lot more exciting than it really is.
2. Gold [about Ariel knowing Regina]: “That would explain the distasteful look on her face.”
Regina makes quite an impression on people.
1. Regina [to Ariel]: “You went to a long-dead octopus for advice, and you’re going to blame me for your problems?”
Everyone knows that deceased octopi give the best advice.
What was your favorite quote from the episode? Let us know in the comments below!