The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and fighting Peter Pan and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 9: "Save Henry," including Gold wanting more moral support. Enjoy!
10. Gold [to Regina, about having a baby]: “I’m flattered but uninterested.”
Gold is not offering up his services.
9. Emma: “Let’s get the hell out of Neverland.”
Sounds like sage advice.
8. Regina [to Emma, about Neal]: “You have your parents, you have this… person.”
Regina’s not great at hiding how she feels.
7. Granny [about reading Henry a story]: “Worked with Ruby. Her issues started later.”
Nobody parenting method is perfect.
6. Pan [about Gold]: “I have him all boxed up so I don’t lose him again.”
That’s one way to stay close to your parents.
5. Gold [to Regina]: “I’m sure you’ll make a… well, a mother of some sort.”
Gold’s not feeling very committal.
4. Adoption agency guy: “I get two weeks off a year — in all due respect, Sandals has an all-inclusive buffet.”
Who could blame the guy?
3. Pan: “I’m older than I look.”
Apparently, magic works even better than botox.
2. Emma [to Pan]: “I regret not taking a better shot at you when I had a chance.”
Better luck next time.
1. Regina [about Emma]: “It looks like getting rid of a baby just made my to-do list.”
Most people’s to-do lists involve grocery shopping, not infanticide.