The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and what not, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger. We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 2, Episode 4: “The Crocodile,” including Hook explaining how swords work.
10. Captain Hook [to Milah, about Rumple]: “He’s a tad taller than you’d described.”
But size doesn’t matter, right?
9. David [to Gold, about turning the butcher into a pig]: “I'm beginning to understand why no one wants to help you.”
You turn one person’s father into a pig and suddenly you’re a bad guy? That’s just not fair.
8. Rumple: “Milah, it’s time to go.”
Milah: “Good — so go.”
Isn’t married life wonderful?
7. Ruby [watching Gold retrieve Belle’s mine cart]: “That is seriously — wow.”
Well said, Ruby.
6. Rumple: “You have my wife.”
Hook: “I’ve had many a man’s wife.”
If Rumple was looking for sympathy, Hook isn’t going to provide it.
5. Gold: “About you and Mary Margaret. How... how does that work?”
David: “Are you asking dating advice?”
Gold: “Of course not — no.”
Maybe Gold should try calling Loveline?
4. Hook [about Storybrooke]: “Curious name.”
And yet he doesn’t think that “Captain Hook” is sort of an odd name?
3. Gold [to Belle, about going out on the town]: “Don’t get your hopes up. The nightlife is extremely limited.”
You mean Storybrooke doesn’t have an all-night rave scene?
2. Hook [to Rumple, about how to duel]: “It’s quite simple, really — the pointy end goes in the other guy.”
Hook should consider teaching a sword-fighting class.
1. Hook [to Cora, as she holds up the ashes]: “Sparkly dirt. Wonderful.”
Hook isn’t the type to get impressed easily.
Catch the next new episode of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, October 28 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
Want more OUAT news? Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.