Once Upon a Time Season 2 is almost upon us — the premiere (Season 2, Episode 1: “Broken”) airs tomorrow, September 30. Are you realizing that you've forgotten exactly what went down during the first season? Or, perhaps, are you hoping to jump in with Season 2? Don't worry, ABC — and us! — is here to help.
If you need an uber-quick catch up, ABC's got your back, in the form of this quick Once Upon a Time 101 video, which gives you the basics in just five minutes.
If you have a few hours to spare, we've selected some key episodes to help you brush up on the things you've forgotten or dive in to the most important moments.
- Season 1, Episode 1: "Pilot" — Helpful for newbies to get the lay of the land.
- Season 1, Episode 2: "The Things You Love the Most" — If you don't remember how the curse came to be cast.
- Season 1, Episode 3: "Snow Falls" — For an in-depth look at how Snow White and Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) met.
- Season 1, Episode 8: "Desperate Souls" — For Rumplestiltskin's (Robert Carlyle) backstory.
- Season 1, Episode 18: "The Stable Boy" — For Regina's backstory.
- Season 1, Episode 19: "The Return" — For some more key Rumple backstory.
- Season 1, Episode 21: "An Apple Red as Blood" and Episode 22: "A Land Without Magic" — Catch up on exactly where we left off.
Once Upon a Time Season 2 premieres on September 30, 2012 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaMartin47.
Want more OUAT news? Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.