The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode (Season 2, Episode 17: “Welcome to Storybrooke”) — including Cora showing her distaste for modern technology — to quiz your knowledge on OUAT.
Think you know Storybrooke? Take the quiz below, and click to the next page to see the answers. Good luck!
And the Answers Are...
10. Regina: “Why would you need a hotel room?”
Kurt: “The same reason that most people need one.”
And that reason is to get free tiny bottles of shampoo.
9. Regina [to Graham]: “That uniform suits you nicely, sheriff — so well-fitted.”
No arguments here.
8. Kurt: “This is really delicious lasagna — isn’t it, Owen?”
Owen: “Not really.”
Owen is not a fan of empty compliments.
7. Regina [to Snow]: “Now get off my porch.”
Regina’s like, “Please leave my porch — I want to sit on it and have some lemonade.”
6. Owen: “You weren’t very good at this when you were my age, were you?”
Owen doesn’t get that the lanyard was supposed to be a sentimental gesture.
5. Regina: “I don’t like surprises, sheriff.”
And yet Regina seems to cause a lot of surprises of her own.
4. Kurt: “Thank you, Your Mayorness, mayor... whatever.”
Kurt isn’t so great with formalities.
3. Regina [about the spell]: “Thank you, Mommy.”
Regina chooses an odd time to remember her manners.
2. Granny [to Ruby]: “When I put ‘over easy’ on the menu, I was talking about the eggs.”
It sounds like Ruby is toast.
1. Emma [to Neal, about Henry running off]: “Did you really fall for that? He’s your son.”
When the going gets tough, the tough get fleeing.