The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 2, Episode 21: “Second Star to the Right,” including someone discussing the importance of cardio. Click to the next page to see the answers. Good luck, Oncers!
And the answers are...
10. Gold [on why he has Regina’s tear]: “Because I do.”
Gold’s like, “Because it’s integral to the plot, that’s why — now just go along with it.”
9. Emma [about Gold]: “He’s too busy with his new-slash-old girlfriend.”
Dating is way more complicated in Storybrooke than in most towns.
8. Tamara [to Greg]: “Have I ever let you down?”
Don’t ask questions that you don’t want the answer to.
7. David [to Gold]: “Always a pleasure.”
We’re sensing some sarcasm.
6. Neal [to Emma about Tamara]: “So where do you think she’s hiding Regina — in a sand castle?”
You never know — Tamara could be a master sand castle builder.
5. Gold [to Whale, about Lacey]: “You stared at her, and I know how you think.”
Apparently, there’s no such thing as “innocent until proven guilty” in Storybrooke.
4. Greg [to Tamara, about Neal]: “I bet he told you a lot, huh?”
3. David [to Regina]: “You really think we’d let you die?”
In a word: “Kinda.”
2. Neal [to Tamara]: “Come to bed — I’ll give you a workout.”
C’mon, dude — this is a family show.
1. Gold [about Regina being in danger]: “Just the way I like her.”
Gold is always a gentleman.
Catch the Season 2 finale of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, May 12 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.